Hens and Brides - Great hens night ideas and hens party games for your bachelorette party.
HENS AND BRIDES..........FOR ALL YOUR HENS NIGHT AND BACHELORETTE PARTY ACCESSORIES...........Hens Night Games and ideas.
Whatever your decision we are confident our products will deliver the outrageous fun and sexy experience all the girls and boys are after on their Hens Night, Bachelorette Party or Bucks Night.
Bridesmaids and Matron of Honors ‘to do’ list for a great Hens Night/Day.
If one of your friends is getting married, and it's your job to arrange the hens night, then you might have already got everything planned, and arranged in advance. If you haven't and you're not sure what you need to do, here are some great tips.
1. Book the venue well in advance, so that you know where and when you are going, and what sort of thing to expect. You don't want to have to make do with a lesser venue or to travel further than you expected to because you didn't book far enough in advance.
2. Once you know where and when you are going for the Hens Night, you can get the accommodation organized. The bride might want a big fancy luxurious hotel, or might just prefer somewhere convenient to sleep after her big night out.
3. When the hotel is booked, you can organize the transport to and from the hens party venue. It's much better to get organized in advance and have taxis or mini buses booked than have to wait around and hope that you can get to or from the venue at a reasonable time.
4. You might want to get some sort of plan together for the hens party. If you're doing some sort of activity during the day, then you'll want to make sure that you have plenty of time to get back to the hotel, and to get ready.
5. Make sure that you get any accessories and novelty items in advance. You don't want to be wandering round a strange time anxiously looking for a joke shop, or L plates. If you've chosen a theme for the evening, perhaps a casino, or a 60s, 70s or 80s theme, then you'll want to get your outfits ready well in advance. Hens and Brideshave many sashes, tiaras, banners, games, joke gifts, lollies, invites, tableware and everything ‘willy’ and much, much more.
6. You might decide to play some games during the evening. Perhaps you'll dare the bride to do something, or not to say something, or maybe you'll think of some other games and ideas to make the Hen's evening more memorable. Hens and Brides provide an assortment of games from safe card games you can have your mother in-law play to the more risqué ‘you would only play with your girlfriends games’.
7. Don't forget to think about food at some point during the evening. If you've spent the day being pampered in a spa, or doing some other activity, then you might not have had time for something to eat. Why not book a buffet or a meal as part of your party, so that you don't have to worry about finding somewhere to eat?
8. As it's such as special occasion, why not see if you can be tempted by different sorts of drinks? If your Hen Party is a themed one, why not have drinks that will fit in with the theme? Perhaps if you're having a casino theme, then some cocktails would be appropriate? Slushtails www.slushtails.com.au provide yummy slushy cocktail machines.
9. Above all, it's important to make sure that the Bride has a great time. It's her night and not anyone elses. Whilst she'll want you all to have a good time, you'll have to remember to make sure that she does too and that if any compromises or decisions need to be made, the ‘Bride to Be’ has the deciding vote.
10. If all of this organization and planning seems like hard work, why not book a venue that offers party planners who can help organize everything for you? They'll be able to take care of all the drinks, entertainment, themes, food and much more, so that all you have to worry about is turning up.